Return to Main Pilot Page
Our Aviators internship program provides student pilots with a clear and defined pathway to the Trans States flight deck upon completion of ATP minimums. This program complements any pilot training program and provides invaluable career opportunities for participants. Click here to download our Aviators flyer.
To qualify for the program, applicants must:
- Have a Private Pilot's License
- Be enrolled in a Part 141 or Part 61 training program
- Have a First Class Medical certificate
- Have a FCC license
- Possess a passport
can earn $1,500 for each pilot they refer to Trans States that is hired
and completes training (funds are banked until the Aviator becomes a Trans
States Airlines First Officer and completes IOE).
- Professional guidance from a Trans States Airlines pilot mentor.
- Aviators receive pilot training materials and participate in pilot training events prior to new hire training.
- Aviators participate in the Trans States Airlines Command Leadership course, a program typically offered only to Trans States Airlines command pilots.
- Limited pass travel benefits.
Our Aviators+ program pays Certified Flight Instructors $5.00 per flight hour (up to $6,000) for each hour spent flight instructing. Pilots who take advantage of this program can earn a total of $44,000 in new hire bonuses. Prior participation in the Aviators Program is not required.
Use the below map to find an Aviators program near you.